Territory Sales Rep (Central California)
Senior sales position responsible for annual GP goal attainment through opportunity pursuit, solution selling, and account management. The TSR will be the lead sales representative in the territory and focused on all accounts within the defined geographical region.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual GP quote through prospecting, developing solutions, and securing the business in the defined accounts
- Develop strong professional relationships with key district stakeholders in order to promote and sell the entire STS portfolio
- Forge strong relationships with existing accounts / contacts, prospects, and vendors to increase sales of STS portfolio
- Develop proficiency in all STS products and services order to properly develop and quote solutions for qualified opportunities
- Network with key influencers and organizations within the defined territory. Lead the selection of trade shows to participate in
- Collaborate with the territory sales and marketing team to develop local sales strategy and identify key contacts and opportunities
- Conduct strategic business reviews with key customers to identify and expand the cross selling opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce
- Deliver impactful and engaging presentations to customers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strategic Thinking & Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future needs.
- Creativity & Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Education related technology experience preferred.
- High energy, self-motivated, proactive team player; demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to drive customer retention.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce or like CRM system. (or whatever system is needed)
- Strong analytical skills – familiar with (add any system experience required)
- Familiar with contracts and terms of service.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to form relationships with decision makers and personnel within accounts in the assigned territory
- Familiarity with technology products and services
- 25% – 50% travel within territory required – customer meetings and trade shows
STS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.